copy of Bamboo rustic floorboard "Shanghai"
Reference: SHANGHAI - XL
The bamboo rustic floorboard "Shanghai" consists of three-layer bamboo layers, the middle layer is glued crosswise to ensure these special processing optimum stability because a cordoned glue holds better. The bamboo planks are completely provided with tongue and groove and are ideally suited for floating installation
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
installation summary (full version available on www.crownbamboo.eu)
- Check room climate conditions (room temp. 18-20°C, air humidity 50-65%).
- Check subfloor: this should be flat/clean/stable and should not exceed the maximum allowed moisture content (for example 1.8% for sand cement).
- The floor should be fully glued (for glue details see full version of installation instruction) and can also be installed floating (max width 6m, max length 12m, using expansion gaps).
- Elastic adhesive systems like 1-component Polyurethane or silan type of adhesives only can be used, when:
- Shear strength Ts > 1.4 N/mm² (3 days balanced at 23 degrees Celsius/50% Air Humidity)
- Shear elongation y >=0.5 (3 days balanced at 23 degrees Celsius/50% Air Humidity) Please ask your glue supplier for more information.
- This floor type can be installed – under certain conditions – on warm water floor heating. See “Crownbamboo flooring and floor heating“.
- After installation: make sure proper cleaning and maintenance is done, fitting to the chosen finish.
Optic - horizontal Optic - vertical
- Gross density Bamboo
- 700 kg /m3 for bamboo
- Brinell hardness
- ca 4.0 N / mm2
- Fire resistance
- EN 13501-1-2002 Building material class B1 to DIN 4102 (UK: Standard BS 476 Part 7)
- Shrink and swelling
- 0,14% per 1% change in moisture content
- Moisture content
- 10% at 20 C and 65% rel. Humidity; 8% at 20 C and 50% rel. humidity
- thermal conductivity
- λ gleich 0.17 W m K
- Thermal resistance
- R gleich 0.08 m2 - K/W
- Emission Formaldehyde
- 0.01 mg/m3 (E1 Norm: max. 0.124 mg/m3)
You might also like
Fast curing oil for the preservation and restoration of oiled wood surfaces.
Body Oil can be used to freshen up and maintenance of all oil-treated wood surfaces. Product, room and floor temperature should be C-35 ° C between 15 °. Adequate ventilation during application and drying provide for. Example by opening windows and doors.
For cleaning and maintenance of painted surfaces
The vinyl and paint care is suitable for painted surfaces. The paint care strengthens the surface and protects against wear and scratches. Thus they extended life of the painted surface.
Product added to compare.