installation summary (full version available on www.crownbamboo.eu)
- Check room climate conditions (room temp. 18-20°C, air humidity 50-65%).
- Check subfloor: this should be flat/clean/stable and should not exceed the maximum allowed moisture content (for example 1.8% for sand cement).
- The floor should be fully glued (for glue details see full version of installation instruction) and can also be installed floating (max width 6m, max length 12m, using expansion gaps).
- Elastic adhesive systems like 1-component Polyurethane or silan type of adhesives only can be used, when:
- Shear strength Ts > 1.4 N/mm² (3 days balanced at 23 degrees Celsius/50% Air Humidity)
- Shear elongation y >=0.5 (3 days balanced at 23 degrees Celsius/50% Air Humidity) Please ask your glue supplier for more information.
- This floor type can be installed – under certain conditions – on warm water floor heating. See “Crownbamboo flooring and floor heating“.
- After installation: make sure proper cleaning and maintenance is done, fitting to the chosen finish.
Optic - horizontal Optic - vertical
SHANGHAI / bf-la350
- Gross density Bamboo
- 700 kg /m3 for bamboo
- Brinell hardness
- ca 4.0 N / mm2
- Fire resistance
- EN 13501-1-2002 Building material class B1 to DIN 4102 (UK: Standard BS 476 Part 7)
- Shrink and swelling
- 0,14% per 1% change in moisture content
- Moisture content
- 10% at 20 C and 65% rel. Humidity; 8% at 20 C and 50% rel. humidity
- thermal conductivity
- λ gleich 0.17 W m K
- Thermal resistance
- R gleich 0.08 m2 - K/W
- Emission Formaldehyde
- 0.01 mg/m3 (E1 Norm: max. 0.124 mg/m3)